Library COVID-19 Express Services
Before you visit the library, please read about the COVID-19 restrictions we will be following to ensure the health and safety of both the public and library staff:
- Browsing is limited to 30 minutes. Cardholders are also able to place reserves online or over the phone for quick pick-up at the desk.
- Limited seating will be reserved for computer use only. To reserve a laptop/chromebook, or to reserve a station to use your own personal device for up to one hour, you may make advanced reservations at 563-659-5523 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students who need to access the library’s WiFi for e-learning may be given special permission to extend their computer time. Please contact library staff for more information.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. We ask that library users wear masks while inside our facility.
- For those who still feel uncomfortable walking into the building, the library will continue to offer curbside service during open hours. During inclement weather, the pick-up site will be located inside the vestibule.
- Contactless home delivery is available to those who are unable to visit the library due to COVID isolation/quarantine or disability. Due to limited staff availability, same day delivery is not always possible.
- We are unable to accept library material donations at this time.
Questions, concerns? Call 563-659-5523 or email us at email@example.com.
Interested in learning more about our Homebound and COVID services? Visit https://dewittlib.org/covid-and-homebound-services/ to learn more and sign up for Homebound Delivery Services.
This policy has been reviewed and updated on 02/08/21. Please click here for an announcement from the Library Director regarding COVID-19 procedures and policies after the State’s Emergency Proclamation Announcement on 02/05/21.